Claire has been all into pulling pranks today. Most of them are still waiting for Larry to discover, so I'll let you know how those turn out later! But, we found this idea for meatloaf "cupcakes" with mashed potato "frosting." She and I made them to "fool" Larry. She was very excited for him to discover the trick. They actually tasted good, but for anyone that knows Sam; he couldn't eat much of them because it sorta grossed him out. The other things yet undiscovered are: Claire switched Larry's underwear drawer for hers, so when he goes to take a shower tonight he will have a little surprise. She also swapped her Hannah Montana cereal into his cereal box (that will have to wait until morning...we weren't thinking about it all last night.) She also did something to our bed where it is supposed to be hard to get into. I'm thinking we probably won't notice, but I could be wrong because I didn't watch what she was doing. If she remembers she is going to put a Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers CD in his truck CD player. She has, obviously, enjoyed the day!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
April Fool's Day
Claire has been all into pulling pranks today. Most of them are still waiting for Larry to discover, so I'll let you know how those turn out later! But, we found this idea for meatloaf "cupcakes" with mashed potato "frosting." She and I made them to "fool" Larry. She was very excited for him to discover the trick. They actually tasted good, but for anyone that knows Sam; he couldn't eat much of them because it sorta grossed him out. The other things yet undiscovered are: Claire switched Larry's underwear drawer for hers, so when he goes to take a shower tonight he will have a little surprise. She also swapped her Hannah Montana cereal into his cereal box (that will have to wait until morning...we weren't thinking about it all last night.) She also did something to our bed where it is supposed to be hard to get into. I'm thinking we probably won't notice, but I could be wrong because I didn't watch what she was doing. If she remembers she is going to put a Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers CD in his truck CD player. She has, obviously, enjoyed the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! She is really clever - a lot of her Grandpa Dave in her!
Post a Comment