Sunday, April 26, 2009
Resting Her Eyes
We have had a busy weekend. Claire is completely crashed next to me as I type. She is just "resting her eyes" until Larry and Sam get home. Yeah, okay. The boys went to Talladega, AL to the Nascar race while Claire, Kate, and I had girls weekend. We started it on Friday by meeting some friends for pedicures. Claire and her friend Lauren got their first pedi while Lauren's mom and I got ours and chatted. Then it was on to lunch at BK and play time at our house with her friend. That night we had to go shopping with the money Claire was given by her grandparents. Saturday I got a sitter for a couple of hours so that Claire and I could go to the movies. We also did girly things that evening such as having a fashion show while I clicked away in the role of the photographer. Photos to come tomorrow. I'm tired. The boys are close to home by now, and Larry will have to put Claire in her bed because she is very soundly "resting her eyes."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment