
A couple weeks ago Larry and I were able to get away for a little over-night trip to Signal Mountain, TN. We stayed at a wonderful B&B, Old Towne Bed and Breakfast. Isn't this welcome sign the cutest?

If you look closely you'll see Larry toting in all my bags for our one night stay.

This is the room we chose. I loved the "flip a switch" fireplace for when I got chilly.


This was our private dining area for breakfast, which was so delicious...fresh fruit and yogurt with dark chocolate, (okay we could have stopped there and I would have been happy with chocolate for breakfast!) wonderful eggs, homemade bread, blueberry mini-pancakes, bacon, and cheesy spinach grits (amazingly, they were my fav.)
It was great to get away for a little trip. We are very thankful to Larry's parents for keeping our kiddos!
Here's the link to the
B&B.
No comments:
Post a Comment