Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Claire found her basket quickly in the oven.

Sam griped and cried about not being able to find his after he told me to hide it hard. Then he acted like a goof-ball once he found it.

Kate found hers under the table...and it was all Dora!

"Wow!"

Trying on her real Dora backpack.

Kate in her outfit from Auntie Betty. She was being a stinker about the photo-taking.

These two behaved.

Oh boy, almost 2 year old acting her age.

But she can be such an angel!

Sam waiting on dinner at Grandmother Jones'.

Claire running through the egg hunt at Uncle Doug and Aunt Char's.

Hunting eggs with Daddy.

Gi Gi entertaining Kate with bubbles.

We had a busy, but memorable Easter. We went to church early and saw a great drama/choir program. Then we had dinner with both sides of our families and enjoyed great food and family. I am overwhelmed and thankful as I reflect on the redeeming power of what Christ did at Calvary.
"You wore the chains so I could be free....Yes Lord, You did that for me." ~Sara Groves

No comments: